- Information desk - situated in the check-in hall.
- Left luggage - located next to the information desk in the check-in hall
- Bureau de change - opposite information desk in the check-in hall
- Trolleys - Available at points throughout the terminal building and car parks.
- Lost property - ask at the information desk
- Cash dispensers - can be found both before and after security, and accept all UK bank cards and most major credit cards.
- There are a number of shops in the airport, both before and after security.
- Before security - Alpha retail (selling a variety of gifts) and Baxters (selling unique gifts and high quality foods)
- After security - World Duty Free and Alpha Retail.
- Before security - Food Hub and Café Barista serving a range of hot and cold drinks and snacks; J & R Tennant serve alcoholic drinks and pub food and snacks.
- After security - another branch of Food Hub.
- The airport has minicom facilities for the hard of hearing.
- Wheelchair accessible taxis can be booked in advance.
- Disabled parking is available for disabled badge holders.
- Induction loops are fitted at various points in the terminal building.
- Disabled toilets are located throughout the building.
- There are several reserved seating points in the building. These have low level information monitors, arm rests on the seats and plenty of space for wheelchair users.
- For partially sighted passengers, all airport signage is in a distinctive black on yellow.
- There are several baby care facilities throughout the airport. These can be found: by the airport information desk, in the disabled toilets in the international departure lounge and in the ladies' toilets in the domestic departures lounge.
- All restaurants in the airport are child friendly, and some have children's menus.