- Business - Conference rooms, Meeting rooms and business facilities available
- Car Hire - several hire hire firms are represented at the airport
- Restaurant and Bar on first floor
- Juice Bar and Coffee shops on ground floor
- All areas of the airport are fully accessible and wheel chair friendly.
- Accessible lifts provide access to first floor and departure lounge
- An 'ambi-lift' is available to aid accessibility to and from aircraft
- Airport employees are trained in 'disability awareness' and are happy to assist.
- Many employees are trained to a basic level in the use of Sign Language.
- The Information Desk and other customer facing services include wheel chair friendly access points.
- Toilets for disabled customers are available throughout terminal.
- Check in and Information Desk areas are fitted with Induction Loop systems.
- A Text phone for those with hearing difficulties is available at the Information Desk. A BT Text payphone for sending e-mails is also available at the main Exit door from the terminal.
- Designated car park spaces for customers with a disability available at the closest point to the terminal building within the Short Stay Car Park. Discounted rates apply
- Baby changing facilities can be found throughout terminal
- Children's Play area on the first floor.