- Baby Changing Facilities - throughout terminal
- Bureaux De Change Contact +44 (0) 1446 719523/719108 - throughout terminal
- Cash Point Machines - within check in hall
- Fax and Photocopying - information desk 1st floor
- 51 Executive Lounge
- Games Zones - departure lounge and 1st floor
- Car Hire - arrivals hall
- Lost Baggage/Property - contact the airline handling agent within the baggage reclaim hall
- Taxis - arrivals hall
- Bag Boutique - Open: Summer: 0500 - 2300, Winter: 0500 - 1800
- Nuance Travel Shopping - Open from 05.00-23.00 during summer and 05.00-20.00 during winter season.
- World News - Open: Summer: 0430-2200 Winter: 0500-1800
- Burger King - Open:Summer: 0500 - 2200
- Scrum Half Bar - Open: Summer: 1100 - 2300, Winter: 1100 - 1800
- The Food Village - Open: Summer: 0500 - 2200, Winter: 0500 - 1800
- Dedicated spaces in the car parks
- Use of airport wheelchairs throughout terminal building
- Passengers may retain their own wheelchairs up until boarding
- Low level kerbs at terminal entrance and exit
- Lifts between all floors
- Specially designed toilets on first floor, departures lounge and arrivals hall
- Ambulift for boarding aircraft
- Minicom facility for the deaf or hard of hearing is available at the Information Desk.
- Flight information monitors and tannoy announcements of all flight related messages.
- Children's Play Centre - Equipped with a wide range of toys for children between the ages of 2 and 8.
- Games Zones - various computer/arcade games
- In-Flight - Many airlines provide goodies and in flight entertainment for children.