- Callers Pegasus and Thomas Cook offer bureau de change facilities in the terminal building. A cash point can also be found at the Thomas Cook desk.
- Car hire can be obtained from the Avis, Europcar and Hertz desks, also located in the main terminal building.
- Executive lounge facilities are available. Access is ticket type dependent. The lounges can be found on airside and next to gate 4.
- The information desk offers fax, photocopy and phone facilities; there are also a number of payphones located throughout the terminal building.
- A range of books, magazines, drinks and confectionery can be purchased at W H Smith, which is situated in the airport building, before security.
- Tax and duty free goods are available in the departure lounge in the Alpha Retail store.
- Before security, a range of snacks and drinks are available in Café Oasis; while in the departure lounge these are available in Café Express.
- Alcoholic beverages are available in the Yard of Ale, which has outlets both before security and in the departure lounge.
- Durham Tees airport has a range of disabled passenger facilities, such as disabled parking spaces (for disabled badge holders only) and several disabled toilet facilities.
- Durham Tees airport also has an ambulift to assist disabled passengers with boarding aircraft.
- Baby change facilities are available in all male and female toilets, except for those in baggage claim, where the baby change facilities are located in the unisex disabled toilets.
- An unsupervised children's play area can be found on airside.