- Bureau de change - available in departures and arrivals area
- Information Desk - open 24 hours
- Car Hire - available in arrivals area
- Taxi Office - outside arrivals area
- Aviation Gift and Hobby Centre
- World News
- Boots the Chemist
- Dominoes Toys
- Ilkeston Co-op Travel
International Departure Lounge
- Alpha Airport Shopping
- International Currency Exchange
- World News
- Impulse Records
- The Trent Cafe
- O'Briens Irish Sandwich Bar
- Delice de France
- Churnet Bar
- The Local Hero
- Meden Food Village
- Caffé Ritazza
- Bar des Voyageurs
- Pick up area at the front of terminal for the collection of disabled passengers
- Porters available to help with luggage or provide wheelchair assistance
- Disabled toilet facilities available throughout terminal
- Hearing loops provided throughout terminal
- Lift available for access to first floor
- Ambulift or carrychair for boarding aircraft
- Wide car-parking spaces reserved for disabled passengers in short stay car park only - 50 metres from terminal entrance.
- Wheelchair accessible taxis available
- Trained first aiders available 24 hours
- A video games zone is situated in the Terminal.
- Indoor aircraft viewing balcony in the Trent Cafe
- High chairs, bottle warming service, colouring pads and crayons, children's meals and party packs available at the Trent Café.
- Child friendly areas in bars with high chairs, no smoking and TV.
- Toys and games available in Dominoes Toys.
- Rascal Rabbit Kids Club for children up to the age of 12. Members of the Club receive a birthday card and a quarterly newsletter.