- Bureau de Change - available in both terminals
- Cash Machines - throughout both terminals
- Information - kiosks in both terminals
- Left Luggage - north terminal near entrance
- Luggage Trolleys - available throughout
- Postal Services - mail boxes and stamps available in both terminals
- Chapel - in The Village in the South terminal
- Payphones - available throughout
- Toilets - available throughout with showers, baby changing and disabled facilities
- Car Hire - available from both terminals
- Taxi - on forecourt of both terminals
- Trains - entrance to station from south terminal
- Airport Lounge - in both terminals
- Conference and Business Centre - 7th floor, south terminal
- There are extensive shopping options throughout both terminals including newsagents, gifts, accessories, books, music, jewellery, health and beauty and Duty Free.
- Names include Boots, Body Shop, Virgin, W H Smiths, Accessorize, Dixons, Tie Rack, Sunglasses Hut, Topshop, Harrods and several designer shops.
- North Terminal, Before security - Jamie’s Coffee Lounge
- After security - Armadillo, Caviar House, Comptoir Libanais, Eat, Garfunkel's, Jamie's Bakery, Jamie's Italian, Pret A Manger, Shake-A-Hula, Starbucks, Union Jacks, Wagamama, YO!Sushi.
- South Terminal, Before security - Apostrophe, Café Nero, Giraffe, Weatherspoon - The Beehive
- After security - Apostrophe, Caviar House, Costa, Frankie and Bennys, McDonalds, Nandos, Pret A Manger, Weatherspoon - The Flying Horse, WonderTree.
Both the North and South Terminals offer
- Both the North and South Terminals offer:
- Wider access pathways
- Telephones at a height accessible to wheelchair users
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Reserved seating for disabled people in check-in areas
- Specially equipped rooms for feeding and changing in both terminals
- Play area in South terminal
- Video games in both terminals