- Bureau de change - located in international arrivals, check-in, main concourse and international departures.
- Cash dispensers are located throughout the terminal building.
- There are several payphones located both before and after security.
- There is a post office in the main concourse.
- Multi-faith places of worship - one located next to Garfunkels on the second floor.
- A wide selection of shops available, including newsagents, health and beauty, gifts and accessories.
- After security there are a number of duty and tax free shops, selling alcohol, perfume, cigarettes and gifts.
- There is a Café Nero in the international arrivals area and a Starbucks in the main check in area
- A wide selection of restaurants can be found at Food Village. There are also several cafes and coffee shops and bars can be found in the departure piers.
- There is also a Garfunkels restaurant on the second floor.
- Two reserved seating areas in the airport providing low level flight information screens, Induction loop and mini-loop, arm rests on seats, space for wheelchair users and a Help Phone
- Accessible toilet facilities available throughout the airport and most toilet blocks include a unisex accessible toilet nearby
- Help Points located in car parks, outside and inside terminal
- Induction loops in several locations particularly in reserved seating areas and at information desks.
- Pay phones and credit card telephones which are adapted for hearing aids are available in all parts of the airport
- There is a text pay phone on the first floor next to the W H Smith retail outlet.
- Clear black on yellow signage throughout airport to providing optimum contrast for visually impaired.
- Low level flight information screens in reserved seating areas aim to provide
- Free wheelchair assistance and provision is available on request.
- Babycare facilities are available in the following areas:
The first floor main concourse, the international departures lounge, the international departures pier and the international baggage reclaim hall. Many of the toilet facilities also have baby changing units.
- There is a Game Grid in the international departure lounge and the main concourse next to the play area. There is a T V lounge next to Dorothy Perkins
- Children's play areas are located on the first floor main concourse, in the
International departures lounge and by gate 50 in the international departures pier. Puzzle tables can also be found at various locations throughout the terminal building.
- Food Village offers a wide choice of food and plenty of seating areas. There are several other takeaway and snack options throughout the terminal. Any of the catering outlets will be pleased to provide hot water on request for the heating of baby food/milk.
- " Zero 2 seven sells gifts and toys for children. There is not a great choice of children's shops so it would be wise to bring activities, books and other quiet toys to keep them entertained.