- Bureaux de Change - throughout all terminals
- Cash Dispensers - throughout all terminals
- Information Desk - in each terminal, arrivals and departures.
- Left Luggage - in all terminals
- Luggage Trolleys -available in all terminals.
- Pay Phones - throughout all terminals, some with fax facility.
- Postal Services - available throughout, post office in terminals 2 and 4.
- Smoking Area - designated areas throughout all terminals
- Toilets With baby care, showers and disabled facilities - available throughout all terminals
- Car Hire - major companies represented throughout terminals
- Hotel Reservations - desks throughout terminals
- Trains - Heathrow Express and Underground signposted clearly throughout
- Taxi - at taxi rank at each terminal
- Executive Lounges - terminals 1, 2 and 3
- Travelex Business Centre - located between terminals 1 and 2
- Numerous shops throughout each terminal including newsagents, music, books, health and beauty, gifts, accessories and Duty Free.
- Some names include: W H Smiths, Virgin, Tie Rack, Sock Shop, Boots, Clarks, Dixons, Body Shop, Sunglasses Hut, Accessorize, Harrods, Hamleys and many designer outlets
- There is a huge choice of places to get food and drink at Heathrow's 4 terminals from coffee cafes, to sandwich bars, to pizza restaurants, fast food and pubs.
- Some names include: Costa, Café Nero, Burger King, O'Neill's, TGI Fridays, Chez Gerard, Pizza Express, J D Weatherspoon, Garfunkels and Pret a Mange
All Terminals Offer
- Wider access pathways
- Telephones at a height accessible to wheelchair users
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Reserved seating for disabled people in check-in areas
For general advice and information regarding the special needs
facilities at Heathrow Airport telephone the Special Needs advice
Travel-Care is an independent agency offering assistance to
anyone at London Heathrow Airport who has a problem. Travel-Care
can be found in the Queens Building inbetween Terminals 1 and 2.
Open from Monday to Friday from 09.00 - 17.00 and closed
Saturday/Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Specially equipped rooms for baby changing and feeding
- The Heathrow Visitor Centre can be entertaining for children, with facilities including: Colourful, interactive exhibition about airport operations, flight simulator game, superb views of the northern runway, coffee shop, baby changing facilities and outside picnic area offering tables and benches. The centre is open daily from 10.00 - 17.00