- Information desk - situated in the main hall. Also offers tourist information.
- Cash dispensers located in the main entrance lobby.
- Post box - positioned near the information desk in the main hall.
- Payphones can be found throughout the terminal building.
- Meeting room - can be booked in advance.
- Fax and photocopying - Available on request at the info desk.
- Viewing area - can be found on the first floor.
- Left-luggage - enquire at the information desk.
- Lost property - run by airport security, requests can be made at the information desk.
- Skylines Traveller's store on the first floor sells a variety of newspapers and magazines, books and sweets.
- Café Oasis sells a range of hot and cold snacks and drinks.
- Reserved parking is available in both short and long stay car parks for disabled badge holders.
- Hearing aid induction loops are fitted in the terminal building to assist the hard of hearing.
- Disabled toilets are distributed throughout the terminal building.
- All payphones are positioned at a height for wheelchair users to be able to reach.
- Ambulifts are available on request for assisting wheelchair users with boarding and alighting from aircraft.
- Parent and baby rooms are situated on the ground floor and in the departure lounge.
- Baby change facilities are available in the first floor toilets.