- Bureau de change - four of these are run by Travelex and can be found in the main concourse opposite easyjet check in, level 3 by the escalator, the baggage reclaim hall and on the arrivals concourse.
- Multi-faith prayer room - located on the third floor
- Airport Information - located on the main concourse
- Tourist information - located next to the airport information desk on the main concourse
- Conference suites are available for hire. These include catering and presentation facilities.
- Executive lounge - serves a range of complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Children are allowed into this lounge, as long as they are controlled.
- A nail sanctuary can be found on the third floor, where nail treatments and massages can be had.
- Shops before security include WH Smith, Sock Shop, TS Electronics and The Soft Shoe Co.
- Shops after security include WH Smith, Sports Co, Boots, Dabs and Alpha Retail (duty free).
- A wide range of hot and cold drinks and snacks can be purchased in the Food Village, O'Briens and Whistlestop.
- Fast food (burgers etc) can be purchased in Burger King
- Snacks and alcoholic drinks can be bought in the Estuary Bar and the Daytripper Bar.
- An ambulift is available on request for assisting disabled passengers with boarding and alighting from the aircraft.
- Wheelchairs are also available on request.
- Reserved disabled parking is available for badge holders.
- Unisex disabled toilets are located on the ground and first floors. Lifts to the first floor will help to access these.
- Low level telephones are also available.
- An amusement arcade (Serendipity Games) can be found in the terminal building, and has a range of games catering for all ages.