- Left luggage - the lost property desk can be found by the domestic check-in desks. It is open 24 hours a day.
- Beauty Lounge - Newcastle has its own beauty lounge where passengers can get manicures, pedicures, massages and facials before flying.
- Passengers can take advantage of internet access points in the departure lounge, whether to surf the net or check e-mails.
- The airport is also home to an information desk, and a chaplaincy where passengers can go for quiet and prayer.
- Currency exchange and other monetary travel services are available at the Travelex desks (located on the ground floor, International baggage claim and the departure lounge.) and NatWest bank (next to the domestic arrivals gate). NatWest bank also has its own ATM.
- Newcastle airport also has its own executive lounge, which offers complimentary drinks and snacks.
- Newcastle airport has several shops inside the terminal building. These include Boots, W H Smith and a tax & duty-free shop.
- There are a number of places to eat in the departure lounge: The food village serves a variety of hot and cold meals and snacks. There is also a Burger King; and both hot and cold drinks, pastries and sandwiches can be purchased at the Costa Coffee (also located in the departure lounge). Alcoholic beverages are available in the Bar des Voyageurs.
- There are disabled toilets situated at various points throughout the terminal building.
- Wheelchairs are available if requested.
- The information desk at the airport has a minicom also.
- It is advisable to contact the airport at least 48 hours prior to your visit to the airport to arrange any special assistance.
- There are various computer and virtual-reality games in the GameGrid Entertainment Area, which will occupy children (and adults!) whilst waiting in the airport.