- Information desk at the entrance to domestic arrivals.
- Left luggage area in the security department.
- Bureau de change - located next to the entrance to the departures lounge.
- Cash points - one situated in the main hall. It accepts all major cash cards.
- There are four car hire desks in the arrivals hall next to domestic baggage.
- There is a taxi rank outside the terminal building.
- WH Smith has branches both before and after security (in the main hall and the departures area respectively).
- A tax and duty free shop in the departures lounge stocks a range of fragrances, alcohol, tobacco products and gifts.
- There are several places to buy hot and cold drinks and snacks in the airport, in the main hall and the departures lounge.
- Alcoholic beverages can be purchased in Alloway's Bar.
- The Food Village is located on the ground floor of the terminal.
- There are lifts to help with access to both floors of the terminal and the railway station.
- A stair lift is available for access to the Aviator Suite.
- Disabled toilets can be found on the ground floor and in the departure lounges.
- Wheelchairs are available.