- Bank - located in the arrivals concourse.
- Bureaux de change - These are located in the arrivals concourse, check-in area, customs hall and the departure lounge.
- The information desk is situated in the arrivals concourse.
- There is a post box in the arrivals hall.
- Left luggage is available, and is situated off the arrivals concourse on the Link Corridor.
- Lost property is also situated on the Link Corridor off the arrivals concourse.
- There is a Londis shop on the arrivals concourse, selling everyday essentials.
- After security, there are a number of shops selling tax and duty free products such as fragrances, alcohol, tobacco products and gifts.
- The Estuary café is located on the first floor and sells a range of hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- The Pub Upstairs is also located on the first floor. It sells pub snacks and meals, as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- The Sheridan Bar is situated in the departure lounge, and sells excellent coffes and other drinks.
- The short-term car park is conveniently located close to the terminal entrance, and has reserved parking for disability badge holders.
- There are disabled toilet facilities throughout the terminal building.
- There are lifts to enable easy access to both floors of the terminal building.
- Several low-level telephones are distributed around the airport terminal.
- There are two nursery/baby change facilities in the airport - one is situated on the arrivals concourse, and one can be found in the departure lounge.