- Left Baggage Facility - next to the Monsoon outlet.
- Chapel - Next to the UK arrivals area.
- Internet access - Before security can be found in check-in zone A.
- Airport Information - This is located on the international arrivals concourse and is open from 0530-0130 daily.
- Lost Property - If claiming lost property within 24 hours, go to the OCS desk which is located next to Monsoon. After this period, go to the OCS office in the short-stay car park next to the airport terminal.
- Conference rooms - Stansted has several conference facilities which can be found in Enterprise house, next to the airport.
- Cash dispensers - There are several cash points distributed through the airport, accepting all major cards.
- Taxis - The Airport Carz taxi service desk can be found next to the arrivals lounge.
- Bureaux de Change - These can be found in: departures concourse, international arrivals concourse, common departure lounge and the international baggage reclaim hall.
- Car Hire - The car hire desk is located between the departures and international arrivals lounges. It is open from 0600-2300.
- Executive Lounge - open from 06:00-21:00 every day.
- Accessorize - Open: 04:30 - 21:00
- The Body Shop - Open: 04:30 - 21:00
- Boots - Open: 24 hours
- Books etc - Open: 04:30 - 21:00
- Claire's - Open: 04:30 - 21:00
- Clarks - Open: 04:30 - 21:00
- Coral - Open: 08:00 - 21:00
- Cotton Traders - Open: 06:00 - 21:00
- Hargreaves Sports - Open: 04:30 - 21:00
- Impulse - Open: 04:30 - 21:00
- Knickerbox - Open: 04:30 - 21:00
- Past Times - Open: 04:30 - 21:00
- Sock Shop - Open: 04:30 - 21:00
- Tie Rack - Open: 04:30 - 21:00
- WH Smith - Open: 24 hours
- Café Alba
- Pret a Mange
- Cafe Uno Presto
- Caviar House
- Est Est Est
- Pret a Mange
- Franklins of Boston
- Wheelers Seafood
- Metro Cafe Bar
- JD Wetherspoon
- There are reserved seating areas throughout Stansted airport, where special needs passengers are given priority.
- Induction loops (devices that amplify airport announcements for passengers with hearing problems) , space for wheelchairs and armrests are available in these areas.
- For the visually impaired, directions are clearly labelled in black on yellow.
- For those with hearing problems, phones are fitted with induction couplers There are also text phones and a number of staff members are trained in the use of sign language.
- Both long- and short-stay car parks have a number of disabled parking spaces.
- There are unisex toilets on the main concourse and in the departures lounge. These toilets are suitable for parents travelling with children. There are also toilets with baby-care and nappy-changing facilities.
- Stansted has its own amusement arcade.